Welcome medical students! If you have questions about interview season we strongly recommend you get on Twitter and follow the #Match2020 tag to get them answered. But before you go, here are some links to our past articles about interview season. Yes, they’re 3 years old, but it’s always a good place to start.
Keep scrolling to answer those FM interview questions!
- Always start with AAFP’s Strolling through the Match
- Match Season: Basic Resources (2016)
- FM: Opposed versus Unopposed (2016)
- Sample Interview Questions (2016)
- Dress to… Empower! (2019)
- Scheduling Residency Interviews in 4th Year (2016)
- Questions to Ask at Your Interviews (2016)
- Interview Advice From Family Medicine Residencies (2016)
- Interview Advice From Residents (2016)
- Red Flags on the Residency Interview Trail (2016)
- 9 Tips For the Interview Trail (2016)
- Post-Interview Communication (2016)
- Five Tips for Rank Order Lists (2016)
- Rank List Day is Coming (2018)
- Making Your Rank Order List (2019)
- Understanding the Match Algorithm (2016)
- 5 Podcasts For The Road (2016)
- Interview with a MS4 (Choosing Family Medicine) (2019)
Good luck future doctors!