Welcome in-Training.org Visitors! Welcome medical students and family medicine fans! Since you’re new we’d love to tell you about some posts we’re currently working on, and recommend you check out our favorite posts. We hope you enjoy your visit, and encourage you to check us out Twitter and follow us on Facebook for updates!
Posts for Upcoming Third Years
- 10 Tips for Your First Clinical Rotation
- How to Prepare for your COMAT / Shelf Exams
- 10 Things to Know as a Third Year Medical Student
- How Do I Study for the Family Med Shelf?
Posts for Soon-To-Be Fourth Years
- 5 Tips for Securing Recommendation Letters
- Finding Housing for Rotations
- Writing Your ERAS Residency Personal Statement
- How to Choose a Residency Program
Food for Thought
- Five Goals for Preparing Great Case Study Presentations
- 3 Tips for Healtheir Hospital Food Choices
- Social Media: 5 Tips to Curate Your Online Presence
We’re always working on new articles and accepting new writers. Here’s a short list of some of the posts we’re currently working on.